Court Booking Rules
- You must use the ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM ONLY, use the Book Now button below.
- Courts can be booked at $22 per hour for singles or doubles if you are all double vaccinated, only via our booking system.
- You can buy tennis balls from our Vending Machine onsite, by the toilets.
- Tennis Racquets can be booked $5 per hour, text Suzy on 0490-108 852
- Excellent Evening LED Lights Available until late.
N.S.W. Covid Restriction Rules
Please be respectful of these rules to allow us to keep the courts open.
- Players must not shake hands.
- Players must observe social distancing rules of at least of 1.5m between players.
- All people entering club premises, MUST use the NSW Service App to check in AND OUT.
Allambie Heights Tennis Club is set amongst natural bushland bordering Manly Dam at the western end of Roosevelt Avenue
4 synthetic grass courts
1 Half Size Red Ball Court for juniors
Ample car parking
Clubhouse with kitchen facilities
New LED Lights installed 2019, give excellent lighting and can be turned on and off instantly.
Our Club was established in 1977 and its success has meant we have managed to keep membership costs low. Membership allows you to play social and competition tennis as well as attend various social functions held throughout the year.
Allambie Heights Tennis Club is a great place to play both social and competitive tennis.
To improve your game, we have a resident coach for group or individual classes
NEW - Rebo Hitting wall, see Allambie News for more details. See picture below
85 Roosevelt Ave, Allambie Heights NSW 2100
SATURDAY SOCIAL 2pm - 5.00pm - Back from 16th October for those double vaccinated
The official Allambie Tennis Social runs every Saturday from 2pm - 5.00pm and Friday from 6.30pm 0 8.30pm. All members play for free, and visitors (non-members) only pay $10 each.
Other Social Groups
Allambie Tennis has a number of social groups organised by individual members. These tend to be in the weekday mornings on most week days during the day, often in the mornings. There are also groups in the evenings (as well as comps).
Note that matches after 5pm do incur charges for none members and discounted rate for members.
If you are interested in joining one of these groups, whilst there is no formal structure, the club would suggest speaking to members or turning up on one of these mornings or call Suzy on 0490108852 and ask for suggestions depending on ability.